Friday, July 16, 2010

Denise aka Yvette.

Hey Everyone.

Today I'm going to write about my sister/bestie Denise. Yesterday she asked me "Why do you like me?" and I told her I'd write about it :). Here I go Denise, These are some of the reasons why I Love you!

Denise.... Denise is an amazing person and I wouldn't trade to have her as a friend for anything in the world (I know it might sound cheesy but it's true). She means a lot to me and not just in the I can't have a good day unless I talk to her way but in the I can't live without her way. Denise is beautiful, caring, funny, hard working and the list goes on. We have never had any arguments and I'm sure if and when that time comes we will work through it. I can tell Denise anything and trust her with what I've said because I know she wouldn't tell any other person.

I love Denise like if I have known her since we were born :P. We are really close and share a lot in common (It's not even funny). We believe in abstinence, family comes first, and we know that we are always there for each other. I've never judged her and never will. Everyone makes mistakes in life and that shouldn't decide some one's reputation. Denise you mean more than I can express in this blog. I don't care what anyone else says about you Denise. I'm happy God put you in my path because I know you are a exceptional person.

With Love,

MyHotComments.com


-Katie <3

1 comment: